The Groovy Food Company Peach Melba Ripple Cheesecake03.6.2019
Award-winning British brand The Groovy Food Company (www.groovyfood.co.uk), has created a range of delicious, healthy recipes and show consumers how best to use the brand’s natural and unrefined foods to feed the body’s overall health and wellbeing.
This Peach Melba Ripple Cheesecake is perfect to serve at a summer dinner party, due to its vibrant colourful appearance and delicious rippled flavour.
For the base
- 100g rolled oats
- 75g blanched almonds
- 3 tbsp The Groovy Food Company Coconut Sugar
- 75g The Groovy Food Company Virgin Coconut Oil, melted
For the filling
- 100g The Groovy Food Company Light Agave Syrup
- 3 tbsp cornflour
- 500g ricotta
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 150ml pot double cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
For the fruit puree
- 1 x 410g tin peach halves in juice, drained
- 2 tbsp The Groovy Food Company Light Agave Syrup
- 150g raspberries
- Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4 and grease and line the base of a 20cm spring-form cake tin. Blitz together the oats, almonds, coconut sugar and ¼ tsp salt in a food processor to fine crumb. Tip into a bowl and stir through the melted coconut oil. Press into the prepared tin and bake for 15-20mins. Set aside to cool.
- For the fruit purees: whiz ½ the peach halves and 1 tbsp agave in a food processor until smooth, then do the same with 75g raspberries and 1 tbsp agave. Pass the raspberries through a sieve, discarding the seeds. Pop into separate pans and simmer for a few minutes until thickened, set aside to cool.
- To make the filling, beat together the agave and cornflour, add the ricotta and beat well until smooth, then stir in the cream, vanilla, and ½ the peach puree, until smooth. Add the eggs a little at a time. Fold through the remaining raspberries. Chop the remaining peaches and fold in too. Pour on to the base.
- Dollop over spoonfuls of the purees and swirl through with the back of a spoon or knife. Bake for 10 minutes then reduce the heat to 120C/100C fan/gas ½ and cook for 1 hr 45 mins/2hrs more, until only a slight wobble in the centre. Turn the oven off and leave for 1 hr, then open the door slightly and cool in oven for 1hr more. Transfer to the fridge and chilli overnight before serving.